Happy new year everyone. I don’t know about you but I’m glad to have all the mayhem of christmas and shopping and eating and drinking behind me for another year. As lovely as it all was, I always like the freshness of January and the anticipation of what’s to come in the year ahead.
This January sees the very exciting launch of a new series of books that combines the passion of Rugby and passion between the sheets. Together with the RFU, Mills and Boon are publishing eight books to tie in with the six nations rugby tournament and these are the release dates and the books:
- February: The Prince’s Waitress Wife – Sarah Morgan
- March: At the Argentinean Billionaire’s Bidding – India Grey
- April: The French Tycoon’s Pregnant Mistress – Abby Green
- May: The Ruthless Billionaire’s Virgin – Susan Stephens
- June: The Italian Count’s Defiant Bride – Catherine George
- July: The Sheikh’s Love Child – Kate Hewitt
- August: Blackmailed into the Greek Tycoon’s Bed – Carol Marinelli
- September: The Virgin Secretary’s Impossible Boss – Carole Mortimer
It was very exciting to be asked to take part in the series and I’ve read the first two books and have to say that they’re absolutely red hot and brilliant. I can’t wait to get my hands on the rest.
I’ll have some early copies of my own book – The French Tycoon’s Pregnant Mistress – to give away in a few weeks so if you fancy a signed copy send me an email with your address. It’s being released simultaneously in the UK and US.
I hope you’re all having a good start to 2009 and I’ll be back with more news shortly…happy reading and writing!